Wednesday 3 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Terresa:
My characters all have different ethnic backgrounds and sexualities because I like making them diverse.
(2 January 2018)

Terresa:
When I roleplay it's always in third person because I like the aspect of writing a story with someone else.
(2 January 2018)

Terresa:
I understand that they are characters and I don't get emotionally attached to the people roleplaying with me.
(2 January 2018)

Terresa:
When I roleplay these characters I don't personally put myself in their shoes.
(2 January 2018)

Terresa:
I have an assortment of different characters who have killed other characters, fought other characters, befriended other characters, and gotten into relationships, and whatnot.
(2 January 2018)

Terresa:
So I've been playing MMORPG's and roleplaying things from different fandoms for a long time now.
(2 January 2018)

Gertrudis:
I talk on video with the man i like he is in USA i am in Europe?
(2 January 2018)

Gaynell:
What level is required to change categories for others posts?
(2 January 2018)

Gaynell:
Im at level 3. Does it go by total points,number of best answers or age or what?
(2 January 2018)

Delta:
Will Plan B work during ovulation?
(2 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment