Friday 5 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hiedi:
He did nothing rude or abnormal, he just sat there and talked about politics, drank his tea and watched TV with the rest of the family.
(4 January 2018)

Hiedi:
It appears to me that they REFUSE to see his changes, he literally came to our house for an hour with his family, they didn't even talk directly (everyone talked about politics in that one hour), but when he left my dad told me that he hasn't changed.
(4 January 2018)

Aimee:
If Trump is such a superstud lover -boy then why is he so angry and frustrated all of the time? Isn't his model wife woman enough?
(4 January 2018)

Kiley:
Is it wrong if a woman pays a man?
(4 January 2018)

Kiley:
Sex and help with my academics I know it's strange if a woman pays a man for sex but I enjoy it and I do it to help him.
(4 January 2018)

Kiley:
And is living out of his car when I found out I told him I would pay him for his services.
(4 January 2018)

Kiley:
I've been hooking up with this guy in another state for sex since 2015. He and I aren't in a relationship but he's having financial issues.
(4 January 2018)

Clemencia:
Married people: Has your spouse ever forgotten your birthday or not wished you happy birthday?
(4 January 2018)

Jacque:
Iaskd my bf wat he wants fr hs bday and he saidhe wants my butt? sexually? what does that mean?
(4 January 2018)

Lora:
If another guy stuck it in my girlfriend with her consent should i break up with her?
(4 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment