Tuesday 2 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Raymond:
Now they are dating only not even 3 months after we broke up.
(1 January 2018)

Raymond:
They'd go out drinking and always hang out, he would buy her stuff.
(1 January 2018)

Raymond:
Even though we dated for almost a year and a half, the month before we broke up all he would talk about was this girl from work who is like 15 years older than me.
(1 January 2018)

Raymond:
Okay so basically about 3 months ago my boyfriend broke up with me saying he loved me so much but he couldn't stay with me because of my depression and he couldn't handle me being so unconfident and also because we have different beliefs.
(1 January 2018)

Tammera:
Sticking fingers in vag then wiping it on wrists and neck etc as perfume?
(1 January 2018)

Arlena:
All you guys out there, would you date a female that is slightly unattractive?
(1 January 2018)

Arlena:
Just want to know if i'll be alone forever with 300 cats, or have a relationship.
(1 January 2018)

Arlena:
I find myself not ugly (not pretty either), but slightly overweight.
(1 January 2018)

Krista:
Like usually one of the first, so is it possible she might like me still?
(1 January 2018)

Krista:
So this girl kinda rejects me, basically I asked her if she wanted to see a movie, and she says she's busy, but she still follows me on instagram and views all my stories.
(1 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment