Sunday 7 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Suzie:
Is there treatments for narcissist?
(5 January 2018)

Soon:
What are some fun, inexpensive things to do on a cold, winter night?
(5 January 2018)

Soon:
I don't want to do anything too date-like and there aren't that many places that are open or around me.
(5 January 2018)

Soon:
I'm becoming friends with my ex again and he wants to hang out one night next week.
(5 January 2018)

Juana:
Are girls the ones to choose her boyfriend or guys are suppose to ask girls out even though he will get rejected all the time?
(5 January 2018)

Juana:
Short guys probably don't have a chance either.
(5 January 2018)

Loralee:
I think this guy likes Me?? (part 2)?
(5 January 2018)

Loralee:
I mean he just made me want to stay around longer.
(5 January 2018)

Loralee:
I think he likes me and wants to hook up.
(5 January 2018)

Loralee:
I could of sayid it louder f course he's an older man, but how can i get more comfortable being around him and talking to him more?
(5 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment