Monday 15 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alishia:
I'm just not convinced he likes me for who I am and accept me with my flaws.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
If I become bad again he'll be disappointed.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
And I feel like the only reason he'll be with me is because I became good.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
I want to give him a chance but I also feel bad because I feel like I have to be perfect to be with him.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
Well this guy finally took an interest in me and now he sees me as more than a friend.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
Well I decided to change one day and now I'm better and I even go to church.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
Well I consider myself a good girl but I acted bad sometimes and didn't give a vibe of a girl with integrity.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
Basically he's a good guy with good morals.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
He was always friendly and nice but never saw me as something more.
(14 January 2018)

Alishia:
So this guy started talking to me as a friend.
(14 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment