Friday 19 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sherri:
Not to mention the 15 carbs in one 8-oz serving of milk.
(17 January 2018)

Sherri:
On a recent trip to Walmart, I was concerned, because my dad bought some sugar free chocolate syrup that still has about 15 carbs in 2 teaspoons.
(17 January 2018)

Sherri:
So I've started allowing him foods that I normally would not have, as we move from basic carb avoidance to maximizing the benefit you get from whatever carbs you consume.
(17 January 2018)

Sherri:
Recently, I've noticed that he has been paying very close attention to what I tell him about calculating nutrition charts.
(17 January 2018)

Sherri:
In addition to helping my dad run his rental properties, I have taken on the role of his diabetic nutritionist.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
Girl says she doesn t want to date me but changed her mind next day after talking to her mom about it. What now?
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
I m mad at her and I don t trust her anymore because of how she played with my feelings and I don t feel like I can put in the effort to love her again.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
Next day she said she was wrong and want to date again but she was so concrete on a no my mind was already set on dropping her.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
She talked to her mom about it all and her mom agreed with me.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
I said you don t date someone because you love them but because you like them and then see how it goes from there.
(17 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment