Tuesday 23 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Charmaine:
Violence in bed?
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
I love when He makes me bleed and makes me Get marks from my body from sex.
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
I love getting hit against the Wall and getting marks on my body.
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
I like it when the guy hits me and does it hard and I like when he controls me and that I cant move.
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
Why do I like to have it rough in bed.
(21 January 2018)

Trish:
Hoe slept with my huband in las veas. Your a hoe and that all there is! Report making you a hoe!?
(21 January 2018)

Trish:
Her name is jamie krista gashler.
(21 January 2018)

Trish:
Shes known for jumping on guys while they are asleep and has had a baby taken away before.
(21 January 2018)

Trish:
He later ran off on me after a few days of kicking her out calling her a whore.
(21 January 2018)

Trish:
I ask a question She knew we are were married an trying to conceive for our lives to be better.
(21 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment