Tuesday 9 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Latosha:
Anyways, I went out with a group of people and told him about it.
(8 January 2018)

Latosha:
I would say its more casual because there are no titles but there is a very obvious connection.
(8 January 2018)

Latosha:
Our schedules are also very different, so it hard.
(8 January 2018)

Latosha:
We are a few hours away, so we dont get together as much, but atleast once a month.
(8 January 2018)

Latosha:
We atleast check in with eachother everyday.
(8 January 2018)

Latosha:
I've been texting with a guy for over a year.
(8 January 2018)

Tomiko:
I blew it with a girl I really like and I can't stop dwelling on it?
(8 January 2018)

Tomiko:
Basically what I did made me look like I have no confidence and made me look like a very anxious guy.
(8 January 2018)

Lorean:
Is a girl creeped out if she catches you starring at her, and she looks back at you before, and after class? read details?
(8 January 2018)

Lorean:
She always thinks im starring at her so after class she pretends to drop her book so I could watch her walk away.
(8 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment