Saturday 6 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Candie:
I'm an older student as well and I'm 30 years old doing undergrad.
(5 January 2018)

Candie:
I have a 3.7 GPA, was aiming for 4.0 etc.
(5 January 2018)

Candie:
I've been a working student for a long time and I transferred to one of the top public universities in the country and I'm doing well.
(5 January 2018)

Candie:
Helping out my family in the past, working to make money, to pay the bills, getting good grades.
(5 January 2018)

Candie:
I always put necessities as priorities.
(5 January 2018)

Candie:
Dating or women has never been my priorities.
(5 January 2018)

Candie:
It's been a while since I dated someone, liked someone.
(5 January 2018)

Verline:
Then why is he staring so much and now smiling?
(5 January 2018)

Nicki:
Does drinking a cam of beer make you drunk?
(5 January 2018)

Steffanie:
So im a 14 year old boy and i bought a dildo online. i've been using it for a few months and i really like it. is it unhealthy having one?
(5 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment