Tuesday 31 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Meri:
He tells me even though he lives with her that he is married to her so they he can get a special type of work visa so he can get better jobs.
(29 July 2018)

Meri:
He is a African and married to this American white women.
(29 July 2018)

Meri:
I met this guy through a friend then months ago we started talking on social media.
(29 July 2018)

Berna:
My aqua bf broke up w me..but still wants to pay my bills..does this mean he wants to work things out? Or he feels bad?
(29 July 2018)

Berna:
It s been a month since I ve seen him But just two days since that last text..
(29 July 2018)

Berna:
Before he left my house that last time I saw him, he did walk back up to me and said He wasn t mad anymore... before he left.
(29 July 2018)

Berna:
We had already gone ring shopping..I have no pride in messaging him but only if I m sure he would still want to work things out.
(29 July 2018)

Berna:
When I asked if it s because he feels bad for me or he has other intentions he texted that he just wanted my account number to pay the rent for this month...what does that mean?
(29 July 2018)

Berna:
I m a Gemini btw lol Just the other day he sent me a second text asking if I could send him my account number because he still wants to continue paying my rent and all my bills like he use to for this month, he put.
(29 July 2018)

Debbi:
Should a guy masturbate to a girls Facebook photos?
(29 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment