Friday 10 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shayna:
But he's always going to prison and I tried so much and I talked to him everyday but he never listens when I tell him to change his behaviour.
(8 May 2019)

Shayna:
Anyways I love him alot and I don't know how I would possibly live without him.
(8 May 2019)

Shayna:
I didn't know that when I first got to know him because he seemed to be such a nice guy.
(8 May 2019)

Shayna:
He once told me he was suspected for robbery but he got released.
(8 May 2019)

Shayna:
My boyfriend is in jail for drugs and assault.
(8 May 2019)

Jaunita:
Is this an affair or not? Confused and not feeling ok with myself.?
(8 May 2019)

Jaunita:
After some weeks I guess I gave in to temptation and we started crossing some boundaries and started being physically closer to each other.
(8 May 2019)

Jaunita:
He would stop working as soon as I arrive to his bar and just hung out with me the whole night which made feel very special.
(8 May 2019)

Jaunita:
And it was a lot of fun hanging out with him.
(8 May 2019)

Jaunita:
It started out as innocent flirts and small gestures like lighting up my cigarettes, ordering me shots, etc.. I knew he had a thing for me and I had a thing for him too but I didn't know he was married when I first started liking him.
(8 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment