Sunday 12 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lauralee:
But he's such a smooth talker and every time I see him, the anger goes away.
(10 May 2019)

Lauralee:
I didn't feel respected so I kept meeting with him every time so I can tell him what a jerk he was.
(10 May 2019)

Lauralee:
We didn't have sex but he touched my pussy the first night.
(10 May 2019)

Lauralee:
Every time it is me who take initiative to meet with him or message him.
(10 May 2019)

Holli:
I'm 25 coming on 26 in less than 4 months it's hard dating girls I always party and work on the side and hang with my friends?
(10 May 2019)

Holli:
What type of women should I look for and what you guys think can fit best bacause I'm looking for a woman to treat me right and like my family and support me thru life?
(10 May 2019)

Madeline:
Problems with my coworkers?
(10 May 2019)

Madeline:
I am trying to figure out why it has gotten this far?
(10 May 2019)

Madeline:
There is now this new female who publicly tries to start fights with me.
(10 May 2019)

Madeline:
It has gotten to the point that whenever someone new comes into our unit they try to turn them against me by trying to ruin my reputation, but, no one knows anything about me.
(10 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment