Wednesday 15 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Catherina:
Was I a bad person for not letting her know what was happening every time and for looking?
(13 May 2019)

Catherina:
I'm pretty sure no one else noticed except me and I'm glad cause it seems like it was a little embarrassing every time she had to adjust.
(13 May 2019)

Catherina:
I couldn't help but stare and every time she went to sit down anticipated it every time.
(13 May 2019)

Catherina:
Multiple times after going to take a seat her dress would scrape against the back of her chair and her large butt would pop out and could be seen.
(13 May 2019)

Catherina:
I sit behind her and she was wearing a flowy dress that day.
(13 May 2019)

Catherina:
So last week in my chemistry class a very attractive girl and a good friend had a little wardrobe malfunction.
(13 May 2019)

Catherina:
So lm a upperclassmen in high school and I, like every teenage boy, like to look at girls.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
Is it weird that I get really nervous talking to new people? Or I just don't want to talk to any one at all?
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
My mom just tells me to get over my nervousness but I'm not sure how to because I feel like there's something wrong with me.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
Now I'm just a shell of who I used to be.
(13 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment