Saturday 11 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alishia:
You can answer anonymously if you want.
(9 May 2019)

Inocencia:
What can Mira be a nickname for?
(9 May 2019)

Chantelle:
How is it that girls often tell me I m very good looking, and yet rarely check me out?
(9 May 2019)

Chantelle:
I ve tried convincing myself that compliments about my looks are all BS, but then a hot girl comes along and tells me I m hot... PS: just because your friend is hotter doesnt make you unattractive.
(9 May 2019)

Jacquelyne:
A person having a delicate taste .
(9 May 2019)

Kimberly:
Is it weird my niece talks to an imaginary sister and her mom had a miscarriage that my niece doesn't know about?
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
So my question is is it ok to keep the hope that she will want to rekindle our friendship one day?
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
Also in my facebook stories i have been receiving anonymous views especially around the time shes always on.
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
However a few days ago I ran into her best friend who snubbed me and of course it hurt and had me crying.
(9 May 2019)

Latoya:
I did try to contact her but then stopped after I just realized that i needed to move on.
(9 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment