Tuesday 7 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Era:
Pregnancy Alarm? Is this a sign of pregnancy?
(5 May 2019)

Era:
My girlfiriend and i had white shoot shoot itno ech other hole (you know what it is). Now she has a tumor on the stomach and makes beeping noise every now and then.
(5 May 2019)

Manda:
I think im starting to realize that my ex broke up with me cause i couldn't get it up and its been traumatizing me so what do i do from now?
(5 May 2019)

Manda:
I did tried to do it with someone else after she broke up with me and that girl is obsessed with me now for how i could satisfy her even tho i couldn't get hard at first either but i couldnt satisfy my ex.
(5 May 2019)

Manda:
I feel suicidal and unable to love anybody else.
(5 May 2019)

Manda:
The best way to describe my pain rn is imagine finding the right girl but the fact that u had a problem that was out of ur control caused u to ruin a beautiful relationship and nobody could ever understand me as much as her and she wanted me to marry her.
(5 May 2019)

Manda:
I remember her saying to me she felt that my d didnt love her and it still hurts that she thought that.
(5 May 2019)

Manda:
Everything was perfect other then my unability to perform and i guess she was depressed but it didnt really show i made myself believed that when she told me she need time that she actually meant it but it had be cause of my problem.
(5 May 2019)

Manda:
Ive gotten it up fast b4 but those times she never was in the mood but im starting to think that she might have realized that i probably would have lost my erection after a while so why even try.
(5 May 2019)

Nohemi:
Is this girl a stalker?
(5 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment