Sunday 5 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sophie:
Men do you think its aggressive if a woman ever makes direct eye contact?
(3 May 2019)

Sophie:
Rather than looking down or avoiding direct eye contact?
(3 May 2019)

Romona:
Do beautiful women or educated women get rich men?
(3 May 2019)

Romona:
So do men prefer rich women or beautiful women?
(3 May 2019)

Romona:
Im female, for example if im successful I like to marry successful.
(3 May 2019)

Clora:
I am 8months pregnant and want to give my son my maiden name, I legally go by the married name but I will be in the process of changing it?
(3 May 2019)

Maxima:
He stopped liking my photos and posts, but would like my friends and familys?
(3 May 2019)

Maxima:
We ended up working on a project together, which brought him back to my city, and we finally hung out and caught up again, but then started to seize all communication with me slowly.
(3 May 2019)

Maxima:
He would make plans to come and see me, or tell me he is going to, but then would bail the night before, or just never reach back out.
(3 May 2019)

Maxima:
A guy that I've developed some sort of special connection and relationship with over the past year has seized all of that with me in the past two months.
(3 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment