Thursday 23 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeannetta:
I walked in on my sister masturbating, should I help her out?
(21 May 2019)

Concepcion:
I can't stop thinking about my ex, please help? :(?
(21 May 2019)

Concepcion:
And in our last fight, it was a little intense and she said its over, and i was fed up because it was the same thing she pulled again.
(21 May 2019)

Concepcion:
But every time we fought it was because of her doing something stupid, ( i am dead serious, i am not pushing the blame on her, but that what it was, she would always say sorry and ask me back), and i knew that the relationship was not good.
(21 May 2019)

Concepcion:
We did have fights, more than we would like, but it was mostly because of misunderstanding and right away we would fix it.
(21 May 2019)

Concepcion:
Hey guys, i just got my heart broken a week ago. we dated for 2 months, and i was super attracted to her, but more than that, she was very loving and warm towards me. she made me feel really good.
(21 May 2019)

Jillian:
Is my supervisor giving me a sign shes wants to have sex with me?
(21 May 2019)

Jillian:
Then while she was talking to the class she got in front of me, turn around and lifted her coat up while talking.
(21 May 2019)

Jillian:
Then I came to the office today for a fall risk training.
(21 May 2019)

Jillian:
She sat by me and started moaning while she ate.
(21 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment