Thursday 9 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Phebe:
I m a girl and for as long as I can remember, I ve always done this.
(7 May 2019)

Phebe:
I often find myself picturing myself as a guy.
(7 May 2019)

Lupe:
Why does this girl always tickle my armpits?
(7 May 2019)

Carlene:
I lost my six years son in 2017 im drowning day by day missing him every second what should i do plz help?
(7 May 2019)

Cindie:
But how busy can a person be that they send three snapchats a day?
(7 May 2019)

Cindie:
More like she IS a friend but busy.
(7 May 2019)

Candance:
My intuition wrong or my friend acting shady?
(7 May 2019)

Candance:
She s a little immature, really caught up in her life.
(7 May 2019)

Candance:
She has been there for me as a friend but really selectively.
(7 May 2019)

Candance:
I m just single and trying to have fun and do me, but somehow she finds like memes or tweets and snapchats of the friend who comes over and talks about an ex and the other girl sits down waiting for her to finish so she can tell her no.
(7 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment