Monday 27 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sheron:
When me and my bf of two years were on a break for a couple months, I had this ex that I didn't really date but we had feelings for each other and we did some sexual stuff in the past for a couple months.
(25 May 2019)

Elfriede:
The girl mum mum knows me 20 odd years but she and I barely see each other.
(25 May 2019)

Laurena:
Can the mum of girl you fancy tell if you her daughter .i If you were talking and you asked how her daughter and family are?
(25 May 2019)

Laurena:
Would she think I was being friendly I didn't say I fancied her daughter.
(25 May 2019)

Laurena:
The daughter has BF you said he is a lucky guy then she asked how's your family is your sister with the same BF we rarely see each other and I did hang out with her daughter and do sort fancy her.
(25 May 2019)

Ressie:
What do I get my girlfriend?
(25 May 2019)

Ressie:
Please do not hesitate to answer.
(25 May 2019)

Ressie:
I want to beat her at the gift game and can use everyones help.
(25 May 2019)

Ressie:
I have got her books previously and she liked them but I don't think she has much free time to read anymore since she is studying all the time.
(25 May 2019)

Ressie:
So makeup, clothes, and perfumes are not a good option.
(25 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment