Thursday 1 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Domonique:
My adult kids are upset because we inherited our parents money and then sold the family home and moved far away where cost of housing is nothing compared.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
The longer I'm alone, the more I want to stay alone. Is this normal?
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I just don't know how I feel anymore.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I feel so torn and I don't know what to do.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I'll just become more and more recluse.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
But if I don't, I know I'll stay in a job that won't get me anywhere and I won't even try to make new friends.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I've been alone this whole time (a natural introvert, this solitude is comforting). But now I just, I don't want to go.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I dont want to see my friends or family anymore.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
But now I've made the decision, and started to get things moving, and I don't want to leave.
(30 July 2019)

Tracee:
I've been wanting to move back to them since I got here.
(30 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment