Friday 23 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Colette:
Which he gets alone time while I am constantly working, but whatever.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
He stated he didn't want to see me this evening, and needed some alone time, but wants to see me this week.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
Fast forward to today, I did not hear from him until this evening, when I finally asked if he was ok.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
He did not handle this well, and toned me out.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
I finally told him yesterday that I was tired of smelling alcohol on him, and him being drunk, yet somehow functioning.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
I have noticed, however, he averages 3-8 beers a night, and even 10 on the weekends (per day). I had to force him to stop drinking Jim Beam, but it seems he has moved on to beer.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
So his time alone is around 4 days a week.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
I currently work 2 jobs, 65 hours a week, and am in school full-time.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
We have talked about getting a place together in the next year, and saving up for one.
(20 August 2019)

Colette:
Over the last few months, things have gotten more serious.
(20 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment