Saturday 31 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leonora:
So last night I bluntly ask her over a text if she was and to me because I was definitely into her and she responds as a definite yes.
(28 August 2019)

Leonora:
However she rarely texts me and I find myself constantly waiting on her reply or her just to say anyting.
(28 August 2019)

Leonora:
This week we have talked over text and very briefly over a short phone call and she wants me to come to her house Friday night.
(28 August 2019)

Leonora:
So I met a girl a few weeks ago long story short I got her number the next weekend we had dinner and stayed in a hotel together.
(28 August 2019)

Carmella:
The only information that I will give on here is that it has been almost two years and I have it on very good authority that she misses me too.
(28 August 2019)

Carmella:
I am wanting both women and men's opinions.
(28 August 2019)

Sheba:
Worst awkward silence moment you were in?
(28 August 2019)

Audria:
Help!! Asking for a friend!?
(28 August 2019)

Carley:
I dont know whats good or bad anymore?
(28 August 2019)

Carley:
I know im going on a rant here, but i feel like im slowly dying.
(28 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment