Sunday 18 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shanelle:
I swear to god everytime guys walk past me in public they turn their head back at me.
(15 August 2019)

Natisha:
Why did I become insecure after my friend married?
(15 August 2019)

Natisha:
Im 20 and in college, but I just started having insecurities about myself when my friend who is 2 years older than me got married.
(15 August 2019)

Natisha:
My plan is to wait till after college and working (when Im 25 or older) then get married, so I get wisdom, experience with people and finances.
(15 August 2019)

Devin:
Do you believe in love??
(15 August 2019)

Devin:
I'm hoping...but idk sometimes ...?
(15 August 2019)

Franchesca:
I know some girls with these names and this is how they spell them.
(15 August 2019)

Rosa:
When a girl does this pose to me, what does it mean?
(15 August 2019)

Rosa:
Does she do it on purpose or subconscious?
(15 August 2019)

Rosa:
Sometimes when i call her name out and approach her from the right side, she takes her long hair and throws it over the shoulder to her left side, gives me a sideways glance exposing the neck area and makes eye contact.
(15 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment