Friday 30 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Etha:
Ever want to have sex with me or have kids with me.
(27 August 2019)

Sherri:
What do parents say to their kids to make them not care what other people think?
(27 August 2019)

Sherri:
What did you confident adults hear from your parents that helped you become the strong person you are today ?
(27 August 2019)

Sherri:
Saying who cares what others think or don't care seems like not enough.
(27 August 2019)

Sherri:
I wasn't raised with that so I don't know what to do.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
Would any of you have any suggestions to help me out?
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
Should I insist on my parents getting him hospitalized on psychiatrist clinic?
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
I'm pissed at him and I don't know what to tell his mother.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
Well, I had an argument for the first time with my boyfriend in front of our house and he got in the middle having a fist fight, getting himself detained and making my bf break up with me.
(27 August 2019)

Katrina:
He even found a part time job on the weekends.
(27 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment