Saturday 3 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shawn:
Ever went on a date with a girl that stinks?
(1 August 2019)

Shawn:
If so, did you stick around for the whole night that was planned or did you walk away?
(1 August 2019)

Lady:
Why do I start getting harassed at companies?
(1 August 2019)

Lady:
My hr report only made the harassment worse as they would talk to all the employees there causing them to join in the harassment, to start stuff with me and to become hostile towards me.
(1 August 2019)

Lady:
The entire staff accused me of being 'different' 'gay' and begin to bully me.
(1 August 2019)

Lady:
I hopped a few jobs in this area.
(1 August 2019)

Karmen:
To men: If you were rich, handsome, and talented, would you prefer to stay single all your life and have tons of supermodel girlfriends?
(1 August 2019)

Tera:
If a guy has love bites on his neck would you think he has sex?
(1 August 2019)

Min:
A boy in my grade sent me a picture of him and a girl on Snapchat.
(1 August 2019)

Refugia:
Is it selfish to not keep a child with a severe disability?
(1 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment