Thursday 8 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luise:
So my mother had my sister, then two years later she had me.
(6 August 2019)

Carri:
I want to experience love?
(6 August 2019)

Carri:
The feelings of intimacy and longing for someone, wanting to hold them, like they describe in romance novels.
(6 August 2019)

Carri:
The feeling of just liking someone for who they are.
(6 August 2019)

Carri:
I am 22 and have never dated but I want to.
(6 August 2019)

Ronna:
When I am around others, I just can't open up.
(6 August 2019)

Ronna:
I realized I have never been myself, never had a true friend.
(6 August 2019)

Lettie:
Is 27 considered too old to have a baby?
(6 August 2019)

Lettie:
There are so many people telling me that i should have been had kids but im trying.
(6 August 2019)

Lettie:
I feel like I'm never going to have a baby.
(6 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment