Saturday 10 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Freida:
Jacqueline sounds elegant and mature.
(8 August 2019)

Freida:
Joyce is also Irish writer James Joyce's last name.
(8 August 2019)

Freida:
Joyce sounds like 'joys', so it gives a good vibe.
(8 August 2019)

Elaine:
LoL can you imagine if the won called Maia was truly and deeply in love with me that would break Jacques chicken neck chicken heart!?
(8 August 2019)

Lourie:
Do you like to stay to yourself? Do you like having 1 or 2 friends? I've been ok on my own?
(8 August 2019)

Lourie:
I still go out and drink but I think drinking buddies gets too old.
(8 August 2019)

Lourie:
When I was younger I used to have drinking buddies.
(8 August 2019)

Lourie:
Or people I play basketball with.
(8 August 2019)

Lourie:
I learned to not make friends at the workplace.
(8 August 2019)

Lourie:
I usually just meet co workers or people at bars.
(8 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment