Tuesday 13 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lewis:
How will views on abortion change when technology can safely allow an aborted baby to be grown outside their mother?
(10 August 2019)

Lewis:
Like if women requested there baby not live on after the abortion, would that be acceptable?
(10 August 2019)

Dovie:
I never reach out to people first, they always do. I dont have the confidence to reach our first?
(10 August 2019)

Dovie:
I love being with friends and socializing but when I've started isolating myself it's difficult to get out.
(10 August 2019)

Dovie:
I'm isolating myself and just watching Netflix or youtube all day because of anxiety, I dont open messages or snaps until hours later because I just cant handle it.
(10 August 2019)

Dovie:
I want to be a good friend, but Im afraid that they Will always excpect me to reach out if I do, and I cant handle the pressure.
(10 August 2019)

Dovie:
I should reach out more because I want to hang out more with my friends and do stuff, and they reach out but I never take initiativ.
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
Do you think this guy is down to earth and relatable?
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
Seeing something that naturally intrigues you is more effective than someone else forcing their aspirations on you.
(10 August 2019)

Samantha:
Only if they're passionate about it.
(10 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment