Friday 9 August 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cherly:
I would do my own hair but I completely suck at it..
(7 August 2019)

Cherly:
I would ask her if I could use the same hairdresser but what if I dont want to spend a couple hundred for it?
(7 August 2019)

Cherly:
So the bride is paying for the bridesmaids makeup but not hair, and we have to get to her place early (7am). How do I get my hair done so early?
(7 August 2019)

Audra:
Should the government assign a man to a woman through a lottery draft and solve relationships problems for good?
(7 August 2019)

Audra:
And if men are under numbered by women the government will import foreign women to close the gap.
(7 August 2019)

Audra:
Instead of wasting resources on this trivial things the government will run a lottery draft were a woman will be assigned to a man.
(7 August 2019)

Audra:
A lot of energy, money and time are lost in trivial things like courtship and dating which usually ends with divorce.
(7 August 2019)

Adelaide:
What does it mean when this random guy asks me if I have a boyfriend?
(7 August 2019)

Adelaide:
He understood but seemed shocked that I was a little shocked by his question.
(7 August 2019)

Adelaide:
I immediately told him that I didn't approach him to flirt with him or give him my personal information but that I just wanted to help him to see if he was ok.
(7 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment