Sunday 1 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kenia:
Is he doing this to get back at me for something? Needs space? Manipulate me? What could it be?
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
Let me know what's going on so I'm not here worrying.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
I just want him to communicate and talk to me.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
So add on with the six months of me trying to talk to him now I'm giving him space and not talking to him at all.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
So finally I asked the question if he wanted to call it quits and he said, No he doesn't want to break up but I am adding on more stress to what he is going through right now.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
I was finally able to get him to talk to me and he wanted to come and visit me, but every time I try to make plans he'll read my message and never respond.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
It has now gotten to the point where Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, and our 2 year Anniversary came up and he never messaged me or at least send a card.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
He started communicating with me less frequently and will leave all my messages on read and never answers my calls.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
Everything was going fine till he started acting weird.
(25 February 2020)

Kenia:
My Boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years now.
(25 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment