Monday 23 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Willa:
We get along well and I have a really good time with them but their feelings are never reciprocated.
(18 March 2020)

Willa:
Hi I've been feeling really sad lately because guys in general never see me as more than a friend.
(18 March 2020)

Janett:
How do I avoid cabin fever, while in Corona virus quarantine with a dysfunctional family?
(18 March 2020)

Janett:
I am starting to get cabin fever, because I have nowhere to escape from the constant yelling and arguing...
(18 March 2020)

Janett:
I have enough things to keep me from losing my mind due to boredom... but how do I keep myself sane, when my family is extremely dysfunctional?
(18 March 2020)

Clyde:
Early pregnancy help??
(18 March 2020)

Clyde:
Plus I had some spotting BEFORE ovulation for only two days.
(18 March 2020)

Clyde:
Just looking for any help or reassurance :( I had safe sex but after my bf removed the used condom in which he ejaculated, he wiped his hand and then fingered me.
(18 March 2020)

Clyde:
My cervix is high, firm and open.
(18 March 2020)

Clyde:
As of today I am 4 days late and have not shown any symptoms besides cramping all throughout the 4 days especially at night.
(18 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment