Wednesday 25 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kimberely:
No more delivery, no more mail no more shopping no more driving on the highway and all American will be without job for one month due to CoronaVirus.
(20 March 2020)

Joette:
What should pfp be?
(20 March 2020)

Emmaline:
No woman likes me for being blonde white and green eyes what can I do?
(20 March 2020)

Lindsay:
Did you like the kids when you were growing up?
(20 March 2020)

Lindsay:
Selection bias though is that they are my friends.
(20 March 2020)

Lindsay:
Out of the 3 people i've happened to ask they actually report the same experience.
(20 March 2020)

Lindsay:
Come to find out I still think that about everyone as a grown up.
(20 March 2020)

Lindsay:
When I was growing up I thought the other kids were immature and stupid.
(20 March 2020)

Myra:
As a guy, why do I feel extreme guilt during and after sex?
(20 March 2020)

Myra:
I don't talk to my hook-ups afterwards either because it really bugs me.
(20 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment