Monday 16 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marilu:
We grew up without parents in the foster care system and we have always been each others constants.
(10 March 2020)

Marilu:
My sister and I have always been very close.
(10 March 2020)

Marilu:
We didn't go years without speaking.
(10 March 2020)

Sally:
My partner attended a bachelorette party where stripper was present. We've all heard stories about the nasty things that take place at?
(10 March 2020)

Sally:
She denies anything happened, but the uncertainty is really bugging me.
(10 March 2020)

Sally:
Do you think there's a decent chance my partner did inappropriate things with the stripper?
(10 March 2020)

Tifany:
I grew up in a 2 parent home with parents that have been married over 30 years and I saw them work through thick and thin and that's kind of what I have been expecting from past girlfriends and my most recent ex.
(10 March 2020)

Tifany:
My family is everything to me and I'd give up everything just to get it all back and try again, but I know it doesn't work like that.
(10 March 2020)

Tifany:
I admit that I screwed up a lot over the past 4 years and I really did try to do better but I just couldn't do it on my own.
(10 March 2020)

Tifany:
My girlfriend of 4 years that I've had a on again and off again relationship with, again wants nothing to do with me and we have a 1 year old daughter.
(10 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment