Monday 2 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Latoyia:
Why are some people's standards for dating so ridiculously high?
(26 February 2020)

Latoyia:
Yet you have people who would look like super models here in America compared to the people in third world Sudan or Zimbabwe, who can't even get a date.
(26 February 2020)

Latoyia:
Most of them are hardly what you would consider attractive, yet they marry and have plenty of children.
(26 February 2020)

Latoyia:
Go to any third world country and look at the relationships between the men and women there.
(26 February 2020)

Latoyia:
I notice it both amongst men and women, especially in America.
(26 February 2020)

Josefina:
Why's he acting so odd?
(26 February 2020)

Josefina:
She started about he about crushed me, which he somehow misheard as having a crush on me.
(26 February 2020)

Josefina:
He about backed into me when I went to put them away, which made our manager start laughing.
(26 February 2020)

Josefina:
I was putting dishes away that I had washed at work, ignoring one of the guys in the kitchen.
(26 February 2020)

Ai:
Why did this guy stare at me like this?
(26 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment