Friday 27 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Romana:
I didnt realize until later that she was waving at me.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
So what hapened was she waved i looked away and i when i looked back again she waved again.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
Also she has never waved at me before.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
I figured she was waving at someone else since me and her havent talked in 2 months.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
She waved me at me, but at the time i didnt realize she was waving at me.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
So i looked over in that direction becuase i saw them talking.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
I did have a crush on her but she said she ddin like me . So the other day she talking to a co worker.
(22 March 2020)

Romana:
So this girl and I have history together.
(22 March 2020)

Bobbye:
So would you ever date a bbw and this is for the men?
(22 March 2020)

Rosio:
Why do I get excited when I see a woman being lifted and why do I get excited when I lift a woman?
(22 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment