Tuesday 3 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Angelo:
My home friends were mostly trouble makers and not really up to date on stuff so I found myself hanging around all of this particular dude's friends.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
I don't live too far away so I used to go in his neighborhood and chill back in the day so we all became very good friends.
(27 February 2020)

Angelo:
I got a good friend of mine from school and basically all of his friends became my friends, some of which are from school and some from his neighborhood.
(27 February 2020)

Vannesa:
When ever I'm around babies and small children, I feel very maternal and warm towards them.
(27 February 2020)

Scottie:
Why didn't they invite me to play with them?
(27 February 2020)

Scottie:
And we're 12th graders, not kindergarteners.
(27 February 2020)

Scottie:
I got back and they all looked at me and didn't invite me to play with them.
(27 February 2020)

Scottie:
When I went to the restroom, they started playing a game.
(27 February 2020)

Scottie:
There's only 12 students in my class.
(27 February 2020)

Betsey:
It seems people judge me for being quiet..?
(27 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment