Friday 20 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carlee:
But my son wont listen to me he hits me and always tells me no punishments don't even work he will just go right back to what he was doing after.I honestly feel he doesn't respect me.
(14 March 2020)

Carlee:
We no longer are around his dad I packed up my son and moved one night.
(14 March 2020)

Carlee:
So my son has been exposed to me being treated like crap by his dad hit on and some more.
(14 March 2020)

Shanel:
My parents do a lot for my sister who is ill with Crohn's Disease. The sister is cruel though. Why do they keep doing things for her?
(14 March 2020)

Shanel:
She is an adult so it is not like they are still having to be the parents for a kid.
(14 March 2020)

Shanel:
So why would parents do good things for a daughter who is cruel. even to them.
(14 March 2020)

Shanel:
I see the Crohn's as her Karma though obviously good people get that also.
(14 March 2020)

Shanel:
Since she is a cruel person why would they do good things for her?
(14 March 2020)

Maya:
The woman I liked turned out to be married, I feel very sad, what can I do?
(14 March 2020)

Barbara:
Why does my mother always do this?
(14 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment