Sunday 8 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leonida:
I don't want to feel this way, but I do and I'm asking for help.
(3 March 2020)

Leonida:
I'm asking for help, guidance, something that's going to allow me to give to them freely.
(3 March 2020)

Leonida:
I WANT to give them the time and attention they need, I don't know how to maintain my energy to do so.
(3 March 2020)

Leonida:
They scream, hit, fight, have negative attitudes... I think there are a lot of assumptions about what I'm saying here.
(3 March 2020)

Angelyn:
Is it wrong to end a relationship if your partner doesn't want kids?
(3 March 2020)

Angelyn:
I won't be harsh to her, but I won't stay with her.
(3 March 2020)

Angelyn:
If she tells me she doesn't want kids, it's over.
(3 March 2020)

Angelyn:
I don't care how far into the relationship we are.
(3 March 2020)

Angelyn:
I will end the relationship if she tells me doesn't want kids.
(3 March 2020)

Angelyn:
I don't have a girlfriend yet, but I'm currently looking for one (I'm 25). I've already made up my mind that I am NOT going to marry a woman if she doesn't want kids.
(3 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment