Sunday 22 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sharron:
My feelings about my boyfriend are subsiding?
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
I brought this up to him too, and he still has feelings for me and wants us to be together still.
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
It's not fair to him to be in this type of a relationship.
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
I feel like I should break up with him at this point.
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
Is this how relationships work, just break up after break up until you find the right person?
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
This is my first relationship, so should I break up with him and find someone new?
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
I still love my boyfriend, just not nearly as much as I once did, and I'm so confused about my feelings.
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
I started floating the idea to myself to try to find someone else.
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
I no longer feel any strong emotional connection.
(16 March 2020)

Sharron:
I no longer think about him all the time.
(16 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment