Wednesday 15 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kevin:
A year ago I actually found myself snooping through his fb and ended up really liking him but was too scared to admit it.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
I was never interested and just blew him off most of the time.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
He has always showed interest in me by making attempts to hang out by messaging me via social media etc.
(14 November 2017)

Kevin:
I went to high school with this guy.
(14 November 2017)

Audra:
Is it a good idea to be friends with exes? Besides having kids with one of them?
(14 November 2017)

Halina:
Girls please explain, I am very inexperienced?
(14 November 2017)

Halina:
As clearly i am very aloof most of the time.
(14 November 2017)

Halina:
Can someone pleaasee elaborate on what and how i should proceed?
(14 November 2017)

Halina:
I know some girls like me, but i dont know if these are signals for a one night stand or a relationship.
(14 November 2017)

Halina:
Same in class. however its less aggressive there.
(14 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment