Wednesday 1 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Martina:
Is it bad to get tickled by my sisters if they are making it fun?
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
They told me that big sisters are supposed to tickle their little brothers Why did my siblings tickle me when i was so young?
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
Now everyday when my parents arent home and they watch me they say time for the tickle monster and im still just as ticklish.
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
The other day they all started tickling me again to bring back some memories and they all tickle tortured me.
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
I had no problem with it because the game was fun for me.
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
They tease me when they tickle my feet.
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
Then the game began with them wiggling there fingers before they all started tickling me.
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
When i was little they told me that since i was the youngest and there little brother that im the one who gets tickled.
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
The other day they told me that when i was a little kid there favorite game to play was tickle the brother.
(31 October 2017)

Martina:
I have three older sisters who always love to play with me since i was a little kid.
(31 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment