Tuesday 28 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wenona:
She was extremely popular when she was my age and was pretty much the queen bee.
(27 November 2017)

Wenona:
I've never really had any boyfriends, where my mom dated the home coming king, football captain, basically any guy she wanted.
(27 November 2017)

Wenona:
Men always cat call her, guys from my high school used to ask me to hook them up with her.
(27 November 2017)

Wenona:
They think she's my 25 year old sister.
(27 November 2017)

Ebonie:
Why don't I ever feel comfortable in a relationship?
(27 November 2017)

Garnet:
My brother is a creep and I m scared for his daughter?
(27 November 2017)

Garnet:
Now he has a 12 year old step daughter and I m scared he is going to abuse her.
(27 November 2017)

Garnet:
When we were younger, I was 12 he as 17, he asked me to lay on his bed, out his arm around me and asked me to throw my underwear into the hallway for $5. I ran away from him and never told our parents.
(27 November 2017)

Garnet:
At a wedding recently when we had some family photos he kept rubbing his hand up mu side and wanting to touch me.
(27 November 2017)

Tammi:
Is big labia unattractive?
(27 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment