Sunday 26 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arlyne:
Girlfriend is in love with me but has feelings for another guy and won't make her decision for 3 weeks is that wrong?
(25 November 2017)

Arlyne:
I don't wanna pressure her cause I don't want her mad at me I'm respecting her wish of waiting 3 weeks to find out if my heart will be broken or not.
(25 November 2017)

Arlyne:
I mean she has all the evidence?
(25 November 2017)

Arlyne:
Or is her she really to buzy and her test that important that she needs to put that first.
(25 November 2017)

Arlyne:
Is that cruel to wait that long to break Someone's heart?
(25 November 2017)

Yaeko:
WHICH SPELLING FOR THESE NAMES?
(25 November 2017)

Loria:
What year you joined yahoo answer?
(25 November 2017)

Shelli:
How do i tell Douglas that i think he needs spectacles?
(25 November 2017)

Georgette:
If Katie ghosted me six months ago can i tell her that was a dick move?
(25 November 2017)

Ozell:
How to know when it's time to adjust the status?
(25 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment