Wednesday 8 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jewell:
I would have to work 3rd shift to work around his schedule.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
He basically complains to everyone that I don't work.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
He tells everyone he is the only one bringing in an income and he is trying to find me a job.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
We have 4 little kids together under the age of 9yrs old.
(7 November 2017)

Jewell:
My husband works from 8am until 5pm everyday except weekends.
(7 November 2017)

Lakesha:
Why did a girl tell me we should go out but when I asked her out she didn't give me a straight answer?
(7 November 2017)

Lakesha:
I didn't see her for a week and then she acted like nothing happened.
(7 November 2017)

Lakesha:
She acted like she was busy but didn't suggest a different day.
(7 November 2017)

Valrie:
How do i convince my mom to let me get this?
(7 November 2017)

Valrie:
I want three ring piercings on my left eyebrow, three more piercings on each of my ears (including industrial), a tattoo on my collarbone and another on my right leg. i'm 15, by the way.
(7 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment