Monday 6 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shawn:
Almost 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with this girl, sooo today she's telling that she woke up throwing up.
(5 November 2017)

Ciera:
Why would a guy follow his ex after a breakup?
(5 November 2017)

Laura:
Please answer i don't know what to do anymore!!!?
(5 November 2017)

Laura:
I want a girlfriend so bad, but think I need to lower my standards.
(5 November 2017)

Laura:
I also feel like a bad person for being so shallow about looks that something like this would bother me so much.
(5 November 2017)

Laura:
My therapist said seeing her just to satisfy a compulsion will only feed my ocd.
(5 November 2017)

Laura:
We haven't hung out since and it's making me extremely anxious because I feel like there's no closure with the situation.
(5 November 2017)

Laura:
I have a compulsion, however, to see her one more time since she said she would be friends.
(5 November 2017)

Laura:
She said she would still be friends, but the idea of hanging out with her still makes me anxious.
(5 November 2017)

Laura:
I texted her that I'm just not ready to be in a relationship because of my anxiety, even though it's because i'm questioning my attraction to her physically.
(5 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment