Monday 20 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Giuseppina:
Every year his parents want us to come see them or they come down to visit for the entire week during Christmas and New Years.
(19 November 2017)

Giuseppina:
So pretty much we are in our mid 20s and the holidays are coming up.
(19 November 2017)

Brittni:
Should I cut off my friends?
(19 November 2017)

Brittni:
I always have this feeling that they secretly mock me.
(19 November 2017)

Brittni:
All my friends are probably talking negative about me behind my back.
(19 November 2017)

Arminda:
And do families really allow their babysitter to sleep with them in their house?
(19 November 2017)

Arminda:
Do 'Babies' really stay up until 4 AM in the morning?
(19 November 2017)

Blondell:
I wonder: What TYPE of BABIES is she baby-sitting for?
(19 November 2017)

Blondell:
She said she worked as a 'Babysitter' because all other jobs pay only half as much.
(19 November 2017)

Blondell:
I said 'Okay', but then I wondered why would such a beautiful lady be searching for foreign friends?
(19 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment