Sunday 19 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Savanna:
I remember her blushing, giggling when I looked at her, staring at me when she thinks I can't see.
(18 November 2017)

Savanna:
From my perspective developed a thing for me.
(18 November 2017)

Savanna:
I went to school with this girl only had a class with her.
(18 November 2017)

Jodie:
I feel hella lonely?
(18 November 2017)

Charlyn:
Guy turning it around on me?
(18 November 2017)

Charlyn:
Does it sound like I was overreacting or giving him attitude?
(18 November 2017)

Charlyn:
Ohh yeah I also made a comment... that I didnt know that it takes 4 hours to change curtains must of been a big house.
(18 November 2017)

Charlyn:
Anyways he now turning things around that I was giving him attitude and that he doesnt like that and feels that this isn't going to work out and that he doesnt need this in his life since I was giving him attitude.
(18 November 2017)

Charlyn:
I just told him that I get annoyed when people take a while to txt and that it wouldve been cool if he wouldve told me that he was going to be busy and not just leave me hanging.
(18 November 2017)

Charlyn:
So he asks if I am mad and I am like no.
(18 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment