Wednesday 29 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Josephina:
Ever since that person brought weed for my ex close friend, it had affected our friendship meaning that my close friend would go to his house way more than he would go to mines.. (Rarely goes to mines.).
(28 November 2017)

Josephina:
For an example, my close friend (was) is being friends with someone who smokes weed and I don't smoke weed.
(28 November 2017)

Winona:
I'm in love with her and I miss her but I don't wanna be in a permanent feud with my family.
(28 November 2017)

Winona:
My family didn't approve because she's white and it ended in a fight.
(28 November 2017)

Winona:
I had a girlfriend for almost two years and she came to meet my family on thanksgiving.
(28 November 2017)

Madison:
What are some good record players?
(28 November 2017)

Madison:
I'm not familiar with record players in the slightest so any help will be appreciated.
(28 November 2017)

Madison:
I'm not looking to spend over $200 but if there is something that I think he'll really like, I would be willing to spend slightly over that.
(28 November 2017)

Madison:
He would probably appreciate something that looks a little more classic.
(28 November 2017)

Madison:
I have seen some turntables out there that fit that description.
(28 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment