Tuesday 7 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carolyn:
Do you hate when a someone try to talk to a girl that doesn't want to talk to them and tries to leave?
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
Does my friends with benefits want something more?
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
Most he'd call me is lady or pretty lady lol So I don't know, he could just be getting more comfortable with me but it seems like he's putting a lot of effort to get to know me more and I can sense a change in his behavior.
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
And I got a text from him yesterday saying he misses me and he's calling me babe and names couples use which is odd he never used them before.
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
Also last week he got me some really good dark chocolates and peach tea after I casually said I loved them a while back.
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
So the day after he said he wants to go on another date?
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
Makes me uncomfortable, don't ever want to owe anyone anything nor seem like I'm using anyone.
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
It was a good night, although he really insisted he'd pay for everything but that wasn't ok with that.
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
Then after had a little fun in the car when we went for a drive to the mountain peak.
(6 November 2017)

Lisha:
So I finally gave in and we got ice cream and watched a movie this weekend at a theater.
(6 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment