Thursday 30 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janean:
Since they all live in the country, why cant the United Natoins take there land away and make them live in the cities?
(29 November 2017)

Janean:
Trump voters live out in the country, drive polluting trucks, carry guns . They go to KKK meetings.
(29 November 2017)

Kristi:
What is the difference between a Tom-Boy and a Girly-Girl?
(29 November 2017)

Le:
If I don't want to date Martha BECAUSE she's fat should I lie and say I prefer blondes?
(29 November 2017)

Ophelia:
Is the alt right made up of sexually and intellectually insecure white guys who feel intimidated by successful and handsome ethnic?
(29 November 2017)

Ophelia:
Are you scared that the girl your chasing might end up with tall dark and handsome Jose over you?
(29 November 2017)

Ophelia:
Are you worried Mr Wang will get the promotion over you because he is A lot smarter?
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
I just want to put myself back in the dating world and see what happens, but I m not really sure where to start.
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
I ve also tried the meetups site, but there are hardly any events near me, and there are not a lot of singles my age on it.
(29 November 2017)

Trinidad:
I just don t know how to go about doing it.
(29 November 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment